Team Morgan & Hayes welcome you to this exceptional 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom entertainer, boasting a prestigious Rossmoyne address.
Perfectly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street on a 809sqm square block within Rossmoyne Senior High School and Primary School Zones, this one is well-suited for a family looking to make most of this exceptional location. The property is conveniently located approximately 700m to the Canning River, 640m to Rossmoyne Shopping Centre, 830m to Rossmoyne Primary School and 1.2km to Rossmoyne Senior Highschool.
Some of the features include multiple living areas, a functional open plan layout and an expansive rear entertaining yard, to mention a few. The functional kitchen is well-positioned off the lounge and dining area which opens up to the rear yard through timber bifold doors, allowing easy entertaining for your guests. The master suite provides an exceptional private oasis, comprising external access to the rear courtyard and a spacious ensuite with double shower. The remaining 3 bedrooms and bathroom/toilet can be found on the western wing of the residence accessed via a long hallway.
Features You Will Love:
- Fantastic central location in Rossmoyne Senior High School Zone
- Generous 809sqm block with large frontage
- North-facing aspect
- Multiple living areas perfect for entertaining including front secondary lounge
- Beautiful timber flooring throughout
- Large kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooktop
- Gas bayonette in living area
- Timber bifold doors with sliding pocket flywire
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Additional split system air conditioning unit in master bedroom
- Laundry with plenty of storage and external access
- Mudroom off garage for additional storage space
- Spacious master with external access and ensuite with double shower
- Double garage with extra room for storage / shed space
Contact the team using the details provided to register your interest or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Land Area||809 m2|