This prime block of land in a sensational location that will impress anyone that views. This proposed block offers Green Titled, street front and a massive 13.28m frontage, all situated on a flat rectangular site.
Located within easy walking distance to Shelley Primary School, The Tribute Café, Shelley Foreshore and surrounding shops that include Shelley Hub and Rossmoyne Village, this quality street front land in this section of Shelley is rare to find.
F E A T U R E S
- Good Frontage 13.28.
- Green title (no strata).
- Rectangular block.
- Rossmoyne Senior High school zone.
- Shelley Primary School
L O C A T I O N
- Approx. 170m to Shelley Primary school.
- Approx. 350m to Shelley Foreshore.
- Approx. 400m to Shelley hub.
- Approx. 400m to Tribute street Café.
- Approx. 2.3km to Rossmoyne village.
- Approx. 2.4km to Rossmoyne SHS.
- Approx. 3.4km to Stockland Riverton.
- Approx. 6.8km to Garden city.
A Block of this calibre is rare to find in heart of Shelley so if you wish to have some further information please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Chamberlain or Kym Chamberlain on the details provided.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Open to Offers|
|Land Area||406 m2|