This original well kept gem provides a natural setting with trees and shrubs all around the property. A touch of TLC will readily transform this property to an extremely valuable attractive home.
The home is in the highly desired area with the Bull Creek Primary School at the doorstep.
The home offers:
• Four carpeted reasonable size rooms with two bathrooms
• Master bedroom with an eon-suite
• Built in robes in three bedrooms
• The kitchen is surrounded by the open plan air-conditioned meals & living area
• The wood heater adds to the living area ambience
• An extremely large multi-use area at the front section. This area can be readily transformed to meet social settings, home theater, family hub, study and office
• The single garage is open to the back for additional parking
• A large, paved side yard with a pergola
• Natural setting with variety of fruit trees and reticulated front and back garden
• Large pool
In proximity are:
• Parry Avenue shopping center (0.65km), Bull Creek Shopping Center (1.0km)
• Bob Gordon Reserve(0.65km), John Creaney Park(0.65km), William Hall Park (0.25km),Noel Kroll Reserve(0.12km)
• Fremantle Language Development Centre (0.3km)
• All Saints' College (1.25km), Murdoch University(3km)
• Public transport @ South Street(0.25km) & Murdoch Train Station (2.2km)
• Fiona Stanley Hospital(2.7km), St John of God Hospital(2.7km)
For further details or appointment to inspect contact Balbir on 0407986163.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Land Area||707 m2|