We look forward to welcoming you to 72 First Avenue Rossmoyne.
Set on an elevated corner lot offering 903sqm of prime land sits this fantastic 4 bedroom 3 bathroom, study, recently renovated kitchen overlooking the lush gardens to the rear garden area. Large separate lounge to the front of the home is just perfect for the family to get together and spend quality time together. This property offers so many options, and priced to sell, don’t miss out - call today.
Zoned R20 this property offers future stability or the opportunity to subdivide into two lots with own street frontages today. (Subject to WAPC approval)
FEATURES OF THE HOME
- Walking distance to Rossmoyne Primary and Rossmoyne Senior High Schools
- Master bedroom and ensuite located to the second story
- Study / parents retreat located to the second story
- 3 bedrooms to the ground floor with functional bathroom and laundry also located in this wing
- Games Room / Theatre room located off the main living area (3rd bedroom located to this room for ease of use by guests or family staying over)
- Lush reticulated gardens
- Air Conditioning
- Gas cook top
- Electric Oven
- Functional Island Bench
- Beautiful large doors / windows overlooking the lush garden setting
- Spa set in decking to front courtyard
- Double Garage
The home is conveniently located to the Canning Foreshore where you can enjoy your morning and evening walks.
Close to the local shops on Central Road and Rossmoyne Primary, kindergarten and pre-school.
A few meters away are bus stops servicing Southlands Willetton, Bull Creek station, Westfield Carousel, Curtin University. Minutes to Stockland Riverton Leisureplex and a 15 minute drive to the city.
For further information on this property please call Kym or Jack on the details provided.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||903 m2|