Morgan and Hayes Real Estate along with the Sellers of this home are proud to bring this timeless Robert Spooner designed home to market.
An exquisite home from start to finish being at the doorstep of the Canning Foreshore offering views of Aquinas Bay and Mount Henry, glimpses to the city not to mention all whilst being within minutes to some of the best schooling WA has to offer from kindergarten through to high school, makes this home an easy transition and forever home for its new owners.
Immaculately maintained showcasing quality throughout this 2 storey, 4-bedroom 3-bathroom home makes this an extremely functional and exceptional home for the whole family to enjoy all whilst sitting on prime 743sqm riverfront lot.
Ground Floor Highlights:
- Immaculate and easy-care landscaping
- Front portico through to spacious entry foyer
- Marri timber flooring
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family areas
- Kitchen offers breakfast bar, 900mm free standing wide electric oven and gas cook top, 2nd 600mm built in oven, dishwasher, granite benchtops, full-size walk-in pantry and servers window to exterior for easy entertaining
- Formal dining room
- Large study
- Guest bedroom with large robe and ensuite
- Generous sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with large walk in robes and a “jack and jill” access to second bathroom offering double vanity with designer above bench basins, soaking bath and separate wc
- Laundry with ample cupboard space
- 4 Car garage with double door built in storage, workspace and additional walk-in storeroom
- Alfresco entertaining at it’s best, overlooking the Canning Foreshore makes those summer nights lazing by the pool and spa absolute heaven after a hard day
Upper Floor Highlights:
- Spacious master bedroom offering two separate fully fitted walk in robes, large ensuite offering double designed above bench basins and large spa bath
- Large theatre room with recently upgraded projector, amplifier and blue-ray. Quality speakers front and rear.
- Recessed ceilings
- Lounge room with full access to balcony entertaining and exception views across the Canning River
- Hop, skip and a jump to river bike and walk path
- Rossmoyne Kindergarten, Primary School and Senior High School
- Access to local amenities including but not limited to chemist, IGA, eateries and post office services
- Minutes to major shopping centres, freeways, highways, hospitals, universities and more
Many features of this home have not been mentioned as this home really needs to be viewed to appreciate the lifestyle and comfort this residence will bring to your world.
Lovingly called home to these Seller’s since its build in 2007, its time to let someone else skip a heartbeat at the opportunity of securing this stunning home.
If you wish to view this residence outside of the scheduled home open times, please call Team Morgan and Hayes directly – Full feature description brochure available upon request, at all home opens and one on one appointments.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||743 m2|