This family home has been renovated by the owners to provide everything a family needs.
The home is in the highly desired area with the Bull Creek Primary School at the doorstep and above that in the increasingly sought after Willetton Senior High School Zone.
The very commanding position with a highly functional layout offers:
- Four good sized fully carpeted rooms with built in robes. The master bedroom with the en-suite and walk in robe is further complemented with the original built in robe and located at the private right wing. The three rooms are in the left wing with a dedicated bathroom and toilet and direct access to the meals and living area.
- The kitchen is surrounded by the open plan air-conditioned meals & living and a private meeting / dining room.
- The study at the entrance allows for a cross functional use of study and /or office for the adults or play zone for the little ones with direct access from the garage.
- An extremely large multi-use area sits in the right wing. This area can be readily transformed to meet social settings, home theater, music center or just a huge family hub.
- Indoor storage room to tuck away the priced non routine used assets with massive shelving to create a library for all professional journals or just stacking away items for easy retrieval.
- The double garage for the fanciest of toys with a safe walk through straight into the home.
- Large alfresco with blinds directly outside the family area to allow privacy for any amount of overflow or those wonderful family BBQ’s.
- A large, paved backyard and a lovely main reticulated front garden.
- Recently replaced hot water solar system.
In proximity are:
- Parry Avenue shopping center (0.45km), Bull Creek Shopping Center (1.7km)
- Bob Gordon Reserve(0.8km), John Creaney Park(0.6km), William Hall Park (0.5Km)
- Fremantle Language Development Centre (0.23km)
- All Saints' College (1.17km), Murdoch University (3km)
- Public transport @ South Street (0.5km) & Murdoch Train Station (2.5km)
- Fiona Stanley Hospital (2.8km), St John of God Hospital (2.8km)
Approximate distances, from Google Maps.
Please contact Balbir on 0407986163 to lodge your “Expression of Interest”.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||687 m2|