Immaculately presented 2 storey family home in the popular RSHSZ one block from the Canning River.
As you enter the home you will be drawn immediately to the distressed Jarrah flooring that leads into the ‘stylish’ family/dining area.
As beautiful as the hub of the house is, you will not be able to take your eyes off the stunning resort style Alfresco/Entertainment area. Who needs to go to Bali when Bali can come to you?
This serene oasis comprises a huge alfresco deck with outdoor dining and lounge leading out to a sparkling heated plunge pool overlooked by a large Bali Hut and surrounded by lush tropical reticulated gardens of Frangipani trees and gardenias.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 good sized minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2nd bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Study/activity room
- Large home office/5th bedroom
- Open style family/dining area
- Kitchen with quality appliances
- Separate home theatre
- Powder room off laundry
- Jarrah Floorboards
- Air conditioning and gas heating point
- Featured enclosed front garden area with lighting and water feature
- Huge Alfresco/entertainment area with Bali hut
- Heated plunge pool with spa
- Travertine paving
- Large double garage with remote doors
- Powered Storeroom/workshop and separate shed
- Side access
The location is second to none. You will love the morning and evening short walks to Lo Quay Café/Riverton Bridge Foreshore.
Conveniently located to local shops on corner of Marjorie and Barbican Street, Riverton Primary School and Queen of Apostles Primary School. A few meters away are bus stops servicing Curtin University, Bull Creek Station, Westfield Carousel and the City. Minutes to Stockland Riverton Leisureplex and a 15 minute drive to the City.
The perfect option to building in today’s market—
IN FACT! WHY BUILD?
- Prices of building have reached all time high
- The waiting time for a 2-storey build is between 2 to 3 years
- Vacant blocks have also rocketed in price.
56 Marjorie Street Riverton, your own resort ready to enjoy!
Contact Mark on the details to book a viewing today!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||469 m2|