This well maintained and generously spacious family home is well laid out and offers:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Study, Living & Dining, Theater
- Under roof alfresco with aggregate slab flooring
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Fifteen (15) camera security system
- Artificial grass and aggregate slab in the back yard
- Access to the rear from the garage
- Double panel access gates to the rear from the front
- Reticulated front garden
The interior has a very balanced décor with a combination of:
- Quality wood, appealing carpets and large tiles for floor coverings.
- Double rail curtains and blinds for window dressings.
The master bedroom is large with a walk-in robe for both partners to meet their individual needs. The ensuite is bright and offers enough room to keep you feeling relaxed.
All three bedrooms are large with big double opening doors offering a robe to suit the needs of the fastidious family members.
The large well laid out kitchen with substantial storage cabinets and a big walk-in pantry will meet all the demands that can be imposed by a good home chef.
The good size laundry has both cabinets and cupboards with sliding doors to stack away both linen and cleaning aids. Additional storage capacity is also available along the hallway to the three bedrooms.
The property location allows easy access to Thomas Road and the South-West Highway with a short drive to the Byford main hub.
In the vicinity are the following schools:
- Marri Grove Primary School - 0.9km Primary Mixed Government
- Byford Community Kindergarten - 1.69km Preschool – Government
- Byford Primary School - 1.84km Primary Mixed Government
- Salvado Catholic College - 1.89km Combined Mixed Non-Government
- Byford Secondary College -1.9km Secondary Mixed Government
For further details or appointment to inspect contact Balbir on 0407986163.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Land Area||540 m2|