Attractive and much loved ‘original Rossmoyne’ home, quality built in it’s time.
- Live in now and take advantage of the popular Rossmoyne Primary, high schools, day care, and pre primary.
- or in the future potentially subdivide into 2 blocks with 12.6m frontages, 443sqm with an approximate current market sale price likely to be over $800,000 each. (How much will they be worth in the future??)
The property consists of;
- 3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom massive 40sqm that can be potentially converted into a 4th. Bedrooms have BIR’s and some fixed furniture and new carpet in two).
- 2 separate bathrooms – one with a bath
- Large kitchen/dining area with walk in pantry
- Formal lounge with access to family room
- Separate toilet in laundry area
- Evaporative ducted air-conditioning
- Instantaneous GHWS
- Large alfresco entertainment area
- Double garage- 2 single roller doors with rear roller door access to separate 35sqm workshop
- Bore reticulated established attractive gardens front and rear
You will feel ‘right at home’ as soon as you drive down this picturesque street in this sought-after suburb.
Walk to the shops, river and just enjoy the lifestyle this ‘village’ atmosphere offers.
For more information, please call your local agent Mark Thompson with over 21 years’ experience selling Rossmoyne homes.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||885 m2|