Welcome to Forrest Lakes, this property has never been sold since build and really offers the opportunity to the new Buyer to call this home or great investment opportunity.
Situated in a cul-de-sac location, generous 690sqm block sits a well maintained 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home offering plenty of room for the family, kids, and pet.
This really is the home to add to your weekend home open list, additional features include but not limited to the following:
- Master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- 3 Additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Separate study
- Well-appointed main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Formal lounge/dining area to the front of the home
- Additional meals/family/games room area which is overlooked by the kitchen
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooking and island bench
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas bayonets
- Double carport
- Large patio entertaining area making entertaining a breeze
- 5 Minute walk to Forest Crescent Primary School
- 8 Minute drive to Livingston Shopping Centre
- 6 Minute drive to Thornlie Square Shopping Centre
- 10 Minute drive to Roe Highway access
*Times based on google maps and may vary
Please note this property is currently tenanted, please ensure not to enter onto the property unless an appointment is booked with the agent. Tenants would love to stay on if the opportunity is available, currently a periodic tenancy and offers option to move in also.
If you have any queries in relation to this property or seeking a complimentary market appraisal on your home, please contact Sarah Baker direct.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||690 m2|