WAPC APPLICATION FOR 4 LOTS
Recently applied for subdivision, this property is zoned R40, allowing for a potential four lots. Perfect for the family requiring the property initially for the Rossmoyne Senior High School zone then with the view of securing their financial future later.
Hidden behind the private front wall is this amazing ‘Character’ family home. As you walk towards the property along the ‘Fremantle stone’ driveway, your attention will be drawn to the large, grassed area with limestone brick rose gardens, and feature fountain.
Located only short walk to the Canning River and the popular Rossmoyne High and Primary schools, All Saint's College and more.
Public transport providing very convenient access to the city, local train station and Garden City Shopping Centre.
Rossmoyne Shopping Centre, restaurants, post office, chemist, hairdressing, pizza and coffee shops plus award winning IGA supermarket nearby.
INSPECTION WILL IMPRESS! Contact Mark to view today.
The home features include;
- 3 bedrooms
- Separate study
- 2 bathrooms
- Country style chef kitchen with quality appliances
- Kitchen dining
- Separate Formal lounge/dining
- 58 sqm ‘THE GREAT ROOM’ (Council Approved recent addition) - raked ceilings, split system air conditioning, insulated.
Options for a ‘music room’ family room, dining etc
Property features include;
- Newly polished Jarrah and Tasmanian Oak floorboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Fireplace in master bedroom
- French doors to garden area
- Custom made curtains
- Recycled brick paving
- Gas wood burner in family room
- 1 year old solar hot water system
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Extra storage area - hallway and laundry
- Massive back yard grassed area — children’s playground
- Garden shed
- Storage room in carport
- Front wooden deck
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of Morgan and Hayes Real Estate active for sale properties, you will be required to provide your contact details to comply with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Land Area||892 m2|