This iconic architectural riverside residence located on the most desirable street in Rossmoyne will generate envy in even the most discerning of friends. The home is north facing and elevated to make the most of the panoramic views of the Canning River and surrounds.
Live the ideal lifestyle with evening walks along the river, enjoy renowned Perth sunsets and the proximity to the cosmopolitan offerings of both Rossmoyne and Shelley café and shopping strips.
Situated in the highly sought-after Rossmoyne Primary and Senior High School catchments and minutes from All Saints College, the schooling options for your family are difficult to match.
This 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom PLUS Study residence presents modern neutral palette premium interiors, and light and bright practical living spaces which flow out to external entertaining all crested above the glittering waters of the Swan all set on 431 sqm survey-strata lot with no strata fees.
Open by Appointment call Kym Chamberlain today to secure your chance to call this exceptional home yours.
Property Features Include:
• Spacious 3 Bedrooms each with wardrobes
• Great Size study with river views
• Expansive main bedroom boasting a large walk-in-robe, and ensuite bathroom and private deck
• Generous living/dining room with open plan kitchen
• Home theatre room
• Secure & private alfresco entertaining and easy care garden area
• Large separate laundry with ample storage
• Excellent natural light throughout
• Contemporary interiors
• Security system and CCTV
• Bamboo Flooring
• Neutral colour palette
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Ducted vacuum system
• Reticulated gardens
• Balcony with views
• Double garage with extra parking
Location Features Include:
• River views & prestigious riverside living
• Small complex of 4 survey-strata property with 3 of the 4 complete
• Elevated north-facing location
• Proximity to Rossmoyne and Shelley Café and Shopping strips
• Access to highly desired schooling options of Rossmoyne Primary & Senior High and All Saints College
• Walk to the Bull Creek Train Station.
Please note prior to accessing any of Morgan and Hayes Real Estate active for sale properties, you will be required to provide your contact details to comply with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Expressions of Interest|
|Land Area||431 m2|