This neat 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home enjoys a 298sqm corner block with exceptional street presence. Conveniently located in a quiet pocket of Como among leafy parklands and within walking distance of Como Secondary College, Penrhos College and Curtin University. Access to the Perth CBD has never been easier with Canning Highway and Canning Bridge Train Station close by, not to mention the abundance of local cafes and entertainment precincts that Como and South Perth have to offer.
Featuring a formal front lounge, main living, dining area and rear alfresco, this property is perfect for entertaining your guests! The upstairs accommodation comprises three large double bedrooms filled with plenty of natural light including a master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite, a functional study nook, and a full second bathroom servicing the other two bedrooms.
Features you’ll love;
- 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the upper level
- Operational study nook upstairs
- Functional layout with open plan kitchen and dining
- Outdoor alfresco area with northerly aspect
- Large formal lounge or theatre room
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Air conditioning
- Side patio and rear lawn with garden
- Laundry with an abundance of storage
- Secure double garage to the rear
- Plenty of street parking for guests
- Convenient central location opposite Como Secondary College
Do not miss the opportunity to view this spectacular property! Contact Jack on 0401 737 389 or Cooper on 0458 412 900 for further information.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
|Price||Contact for price|
|Land Area||298 m2|