This home is situated in the sought-after riverside location of Rossmoyne and boasts plenty of room with separate living and dining areas plus 3 good size rooms all with robes and conveniently located in close proximity to Perth City, Transport, Highways, Schooling and amenities.
Offering 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom, 2 wc’s, this family home is right for the astute buyer. As you enter the home you are greeted by a large lounge with cathedral ceilings, separate dining area leading into the open plan kitchen family room. Large rear yard with easy care gardens this home is sure to suit many.
The property is currently tenanted until the 1st July 2021 and vacant possession is available after this date.
Special Features of this property include:
* Large main bedroom with 2 sets of built in robes and split system air conditioning
* 2 Additional good size bedrooms with robes
* Well appointed main bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
* Additional toilet off laundry
* Spacious lounge and formal dining area with split system air conditioning
* Additional Family room or meals area
* Kitchen offers ample cupboard space with separate pantry and offers electric cooking
* Easy care yard
* Garden Shed
* Entertaining area with ceiling fan to patio area
* Single carport with additional paved area for parking
* Rossmoyne Primary and Senior High School Zones
To view this home please contact Kym or Jack on the details provided.
Look at the convenience with a location this close to: * 2 Minute drive or 10 minute walk to Rossmoyne Primary School * 3 Minute drive or 11 minute walk to Rossmoyne Senior High School * 2 Minute drive or 8 minute walk to local IGA, Flames Restaurant, Antonio's Pizza, Chemist and more. * 7 Minute drive to Southlands Shopping Centre offering Hoyts Cinema
**From the 5th of December, prior to accessing any of Morgan and Hayes Real Estate active for sale properties, you will be required to provide your contact details to comply with the state governments new protocol. Failure to provide these will result in no entry into the property. Thank you for assisting us make things safe for everyone.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
Property Code: 3984
|Price||Contact for price|